In classroom community…
- Students demonstrate respect, courtesy, acceptance and good manners. These are important qualities in building Christian character.
- Students take responsibility for their actions. Think first, speak second.
- Students come prepared for class with all their necessary materials; pens, pencils, books, and agenda.
- Students use equipment with care and safety. They look after their own property, as well as respecting the space and property of others.
- Students raise their hands and wait to be called on in order to address the teacher or class.
- Students use words of encouragement and support. The use of vulgar or offensive language is not permitted.
- Students stay in their seats until they are dismissed from class.
- Student wear indoor shoes in class and for gym class.
- Students walk quietly in the classroom and hallways.
- Students remain in the playground confines during recess. They may only leave the school grounds with parental permission and teacher notification. Unless they have teacher or parents, permission, they should be outside for recess.
“And what does the Lord require of you?
To act justly, and to love mercy and to walk humbly with the Lord” (Micah 6:8)